Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Off The Beaten Path 2011

After a successful show at Jo Beale Gallery in Peggy's Cove this summer and an exhibit in October at the Amber Rose Gallery in Mahone Bay, I'm now excited to be preparing for my second Open House Show and Sale 2011 of over 150 new and old acrylic and mixed-media paintings showcasing a very eclectic body of work. This year I’m also featuring a “sale” room with reduced prices on some pieces.


I've been creating acrylic collage pieces for the past year and they seem to have become my signature. After a series of playful pieces and then my show, "Flocking to Peggy's Cove", I've been working on an old buildling/homestead series and also one I call "Where the Light Gets In", which focuses on the landscape around in the form of trees, leaves, light and spirituality.


I'm hoping to have a good crowd again this year and hope the weather is sunny and warm!


I have a lot to look forward to in 2012 so this winter I have a lot of work to do!

No comments: